Saturday, September 17, 2011

Date Night!

Last night was Date Night!
We went to the International Cinema (I am married to a Humanities and Russian major, you can find us there on any given weekend)
We went to the Nickelcade
We stopped by this little place on the way home.
In the blog world I have seen people rave about this place.
I give it a 6.5 out of 10. It was yummy, but it took about 20 minutes for 2 crepes.
It is also pretty pricey. 2.50 for a plain crepe and the toppings are .50 to 1.00 extra.
Of course you have to have toppings, Trent's looked like a burrito.
I say, go there once but it doesn't make the return-to list.


Yeah we won lots of tickets... mustache and geek glasses? Yes, please!
This is the little gem I sent Trent while he was working this morning.

2 comments:

  1. lofo.. that picture is sexxyyyyy!!! You two are adorable, and thank you for the awful waffle review, I have heard mixed things about it. Double date soon please!

    ReplyDelete