1. When a sign says construction, it doesn't mean don't just drive through it, it also means don't walk through it. It makes for some angry construction workers.
2. Good friends are hard to find
3. If you wear hair extensions to zumba and shake your head around, zumba teacher, they will fall out and make you feel weird in front of the whole class.
4. If you see people from work at the gym while you are sweating and panting like crazy (don't act like that's never you), leave asap.
5. Temple ordinances are awesome in a different language.
6. Turns out you will get kicked out of some places on BYU campus if you don't have a visitor pass... awkward.
7. Snuggling with T for at least 15 minutes in the morning is much better than being to work on time.