Saturday, November 19, 2011

Let's jump back to 2000

I was in LOVE with Nsync
Ask my parents or anyone else I know
So needless to say I was thrilled walking into DI
and seeing THESE!!!



I still have the Justin doll in my closet
First ebay purchase ever
my parent never knew
but I am still trying to figure out how I bought it
without a credit card

In other news turns out my hubby is funny...
He performed in HumorU last night.
OK, he didn't.
But his twin did!
Look at this guy
AND
his name is Trent.
Trippy I tell ya.

Also went to this place.
Mountain West Burrito, I love you.
I give it a 10 out of 10.
Better then cafe rio.
They use all natural meats, can most restaurants say that!?
All organic ingredients, except the coke zero I consumed.
If you have not tried this place you are crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment