Sunday, September 30, 2012

My go to Crockpot recipes

I know
I haven't blogged in a while and I am posting about crockpots
But with working full time (and then some) I don't have time to put 2 hours into a meal everyday
I have had a few people over for dinner and they have asked for recipes
well, here ya go

(Click on the name of the dish for the recipe)

Love this stuff for tacos,burritos or salad

Haven't made this exact recipe, can't find the one I usually use.But this is VERY similar

Not a huge fan of this stuff, but T is

Yum, these are great as appetizers (plus I hate the  little hotdogs and these are just as easy)

This tastes like I am sitting in Panda
* hint- use high quality orange juice. You're welcome.

Baked Potatoes (no link, made it up)
Wash potatoes
poke holes
rub a little Olive Oil and salt on the outside
Low for 6-8 hours
DONE

Curry (no link, made it up)
Chicken (Thawed, haven't tried frozen)
Carrots, celery, potatoes and onions
Trader Joe's Curry sauce over the top
Simmer on Low for 8 hours
Serve over Rice

Roast (no link, mom's recipe)
One roast (I have used Pork and Beef)
Celery, carrots, onion (whatever you want)
Salt and Pepper over the veggies
Put the roast on top of them
One Lipton Onion Soup Mix over the top of the roast
cover and simmer on high for 6-8 hours
People will rave.. trust me
Haven't tried a lot of these but the ones I have tried have been awesome

* Disclaimer: If you don't like any above, you probably made it wrong :) Jk, I not a fabulous cook and do not claim to be,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these! Made the curry today. Yum! I loved all of the vegetables with it!

    ReplyDelete