I can't believe my little man is 4 months
We are so happy he is in our family
He is such a good natured boy
- He still is so skinny
- When people see him they say "he is so tiny" or "he is so handsome"
- Girls on BYU campus just love him, he will appreciate that in 18 years
- He doesn't really fit at all into his 3-6 month clothes
- Still loves to stare at himself in the mirror
- He goes to bed around 8:30-9pm and sleeps until 5 or 6, eats and sleeps for another 3-4 hours
- He likes bath time
- He is usually his crankiest if you go a minute past 3 hours since he last ate( except at night)
- He loves to be held while standing, don't you dare sit
- I took him to the store, held up a shirt and he started giggling- oh shoot, what have I done?
- Took his first plane ride and did great, the rest of the trip not so much
- He hates his car seat
- He loves kisses and cuddling
-Loves reading books together
- Loves being outside and looking at trees and water
- Too skinny for his bumbo... boo
- Sometimes takes naps in the bathroom on his changing pad (loves falling asleep to water, sound machine doesn't cut it). Parenting fail :)
- he is a furnace, such a sweaty boy
- he hates being hot, loves A/C, too bad we don't have it!
- flirts like crazy with the girls
We just love this little guy, I love seeing his personality come out every day
He is very social and happy. I hope he stays that way.
That face just kills me everytime
He really loves his farm animals
First day of School with his dad
I kinda miss Trent's beard... just kinda