Monday, January 21, 2013

A few things

- Three day weekends are great,
 I wish they meant I saw my hubby more 
(for him long weekend = homework time). 
For me it meant shopping, cleaning, donuts and sewing... oh and target :)

- I have realized that when a mom tells you that you look great while pregnant- believe them. 
When a girl who is not a mom, newly married and gets to work out ALL THE TIME says 
"whoa, you are showing ALREADY!?" 
you ignore her
it's normal to have a baby belly at 5.5 months girl, just you wait

-I do not like Downton Abbey.
 Drama in spanish = Telanovela. 
Drama in a british accent= masterpiece theater.
 I don't get it.

- I made 2 pillow covers without messing them up too horribly this weekend-
 I will post a picture.
 I love them because they are mustard yellow.

- Baby Showers are scheduled and
 I am seriously SO humbled by the generosity of everyone in my life

- 25 more days and I am on the beach- 
with 50 people I have to make sure have a good time- 
but by the clear blue water of the  Dominican Republic 

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU! I'm so glad I'm not this only one who doesn't like Downton Abbey ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. being pregnant is awesome for a million reasons but the compliments are at the top of the list! as are the hilarious comments from people who don't know a thing about being pregnant. i always wrote those down to laugh at later. like when someone told me my popped out belly button looked painful. i really didn't know what to say to that one...

    ReplyDelete