- Three day weekends are great,
I wish they meant I saw my hubby more
(for him long weekend = homework time).
For me it meant shopping, cleaning, donuts and sewing... oh and target :)
- I have realized that when a mom tells you that you look great while pregnant- believe them.
When a girl who is not a mom, newly married and gets to work out ALL THE TIME says
"whoa, you are showing ALREADY!?"
you ignore her
it's normal to have a baby belly at 5.5 months girl, just you wait
-I do not like Downton Abbey.
Drama in spanish = Telanovela.
Drama in a british accent= masterpiece theater.
I don't get it.
- I made 2 pillow covers without messing them up too horribly this weekend-
I will post a picture.
I love them because they are mustard yellow.
- Baby Showers are scheduled and
I am seriously SO humbled by the generosity of everyone in my life
- 25 more days and I am on the beach-
with 50 people I have to make sure have a good time-
but by the clear blue water of the Dominican Republic