Thursday, January 3, 2013

Paris- Scenes from around the town

My first crepe in Paris- not the last

Loved the look of the metro station- this is how we got around



This bridge is covered in these locks- the bridge of love


Shakespeare and Company- AWESOME bookstore

Best Gelato ever

I had to add this- we saw alot of these around the city with me and my pregnancy issues. Yes, it looks like a spaceship and it is very frightening to use.

This boy ate a croissant every morning- yum

Loved all the cobblestone

Blowdryer broke in Europe= gross hair. I loved the views from this river

Arc de Triumph- amazing. Just as amazing is how the traffic navigates itself around it.

Macaroons- YUM


Art's Square was SO FUN to walk around. We should have gotten our portrait drawn.

The buildings around town just blew me away. So beautiful

Amazing Christmas Trees in all of the shopping centers

No comments:

Post a Comment